ALLEVIATE Atopic Dermatitis: Cutting-Edge CME
Our ALLEVIATE Atopic Dermatitis Initiative is an online CME tool that aims to provide clinicians with new strategies to improve standards of care for AD. Our goals are multifold:
- Describe pathophysiological findings that have informed the selection of new therapeutic targets.
- Identify best practices for assessment and diagnosis of AD in adults, accounting for biomarkers, phenotype/genotype, comorbidities, and disease burden.
- Review the clinical profiles and mechanisms of action of emerging agents for AD treatment.
- Explain how comorbidities and barriers to adherence play a role in treatment choice.
- Discuss patient-centered health care management teams and the respective roles of each team member.